To Reach your Maximum Potential you Should know the Law’s.
Law of attraction:
It will attract people with the same frequency and behavior as yours.
Law of use:
It says, if you don’t use it, you’ll lose it.
Law of belief:
Law of belief says either you believe positive or negative in your mind. It’ll become your reality.
Law of cause and effect:
Everything happens in your life good or bad because of a specific cause. The cause must be hidden in your thought. Your thoughts are responsible for your present circumstances.
Law of correspondence:
Law of correspondence says your inner world reflects your outer world. It means what you think inside will become outside. If you have a kind, loving thought from inside. It’ll appear outside.
Law of subconscious:
The thought you repeatedly whisper in your conscious mind will deeply root in your subconscious mind. And then the subconscious mind will take it as a command and bring it into reality.
Law of substitute:
You can replace any thought that appear in your conscious mind. The rule is when negative thought visits in your mind, affirm a more powerful positive affirmation.
Tips to enhance the quality of your relationship.
1. To improve your relationship, you should agree with your partner’s words. Never say directly you’re wrong. Even if your partner is wrong, don’t argue with her. You should respect her opinion allow her to explain the thoughts and feelings in the mind.
You should support her. A supportive relationship serves as the foundation upon which you can build a wonderful life.
2. You should appreciate your partner frequently. As it’ll help you improve the quality of your relationship and also enhance self-esteem. You don’t need to look big thing to appreciate, you can even appreciate her over small things she does.
3. A relationship is like a boomerang. And you’ll always get what you sow in the first place. So if you want to make your partner happy. You first need to bring the smile on your face otherwise, you’ll never make her happy.
Understand, an unhappy relationship can rob your happiness. So you need to take care of your relationship. Even no one else’s cares about your relationship. So you’re the only person.
4. Admiration helps you to make better relations.
Admiration is a great tool to increase human relations. Compliment another folk for the small or great thing he had accomplished in his life.
5. Praise your partner for the good things she does. Praise immediately don’t wait for another moment. Immediately appraising the person for the good thing he/she has done. Appraising the person in the public place boost your confidence and self-esteem.
To reach your maximum potential first you need to set goal.
1. The first step is to decide what you want in your life. Once you decide. Use visualization to create a mind movie. You can deepen your belief and desire with the help of four elements.
a. The first element is the frequency. It depends upon how often you visualize your goal. This behavior will produce the power that will impact your thinking, feeling, and acting.
b. The second element is the vividness. This means, how clarify you can visualize your message in your mind. The clarity of goal you produce in your mind, the more effective it will produce to obtain the goal in reality.
c. The third element is intensified. This refers, the emotions you can connect with your mental image.
d. The Fourth element is the duration. This refers to how long you can hold the picture of your goal in your mind.
2. Affirmation will help you to program your mind to reach your goal. Reading positive words, means you’re giving commands from your conscious mind to subconscious mind. And it depends on the three P’s: Present, Positive, Personal.
3. In this technique to program your mind is to walk, talk, and act like you already achieve your goal.
Decide today, you’re going to do whatever it takes to achieve your goal. And make a note of this, your subconscious mind will give you a final test before you arrive at your destination. To make sure you’re desperate for your goal.
To reach your goal you need to spend time with positive people, feed your mind with inspiring images and words, and even you need to work hours to hit your goal.
Figuring out the negative emotions
The untold truth is lack of purpose produces stress and negative emotions in your life. Worry is a negative emotion that comes from continuous thinking of negative events. And even anger stop the growth of a body. You should take responsibility for your stress, as no one is responsible for you.
But if you can’t do anything. You can whisper the phrase, I’m responsible. This will help your conscious mind to reduce the power of stress.
As the bible said, It reduces the flow of energy.
Step by Step Procedure to Activate your Subconscious Mind.
1. Thinking about your goal, help you to activate your subconscious mind.
2. You’ll become great when you spend time alone.
3. Daydreaming and relaxing on a park bench trigger your subconscious mind.
4. Classic music, the sound of birds, deep relaxation, and meditation also activate your subconscious mind.
Maximum Achievement: Buy.
At Last: Here are my favorite Quotes from this book.
- Positive expectations are the mark of the superior personality. ― Brian Tracy
- It is impossible to succeed without failing. ― Brian Tracy
- You can’t help the poor by becoming one of them. ― Brian Tracy
- You’ll always get out of life what you put in-and you control what you put in. ― Brian Tracy
- The key to happiness then is to systematically eliminate, or at least minimize, the parts of your life that cause you negativity or stress of any kind. ― Brian Tracy
You may also like these articles: