What is law of average with example?
Law of average helps you to produce a constant result over a long time. It says if you do the same activity under a constant condition. Then, the outcome will be constant.
Example: In childhood, the author usually sells pens, blankets, and bed linens.
He finds out that if he calls five customers then three would give him an appointment.
In three customers, he will only able to give appointments to two customers. As the third one was unable to contact for some reason.
And, in two customers, one would buy the product. Through this author make a 45$ commission.
It means every five people author calls, he ends up with the 45$ commission.
This law prevents you to look at the negative side of network marketing .
As it does not focus on four people, but, it assists you to understand with every five calls, you will get one customer.
In network marketing, it is not about convincing people to buy your product. But, it is all about meeting with a new culture of people and building relationships with them.
The key to success in network marketing is to make new calls every day and connect with many people.
This law prevents you to look at the
As it does not focus on four people but it assists you to understand with every five calls, you will get one customer.
In network marketing, it is not about convincing folk to buy your product. It is all about meeting with new folk and building rapport with them.
The key success in network marketing is to make new calls every day and connect with many people.
Combining Four Skills To Get ‘Yes’ From the Custom.
1. In this step, you need to describe yourself. This will help your, customers, to open up with you. And, it also stops the awkward situation you might create during the conversation.
As you carry out the step, you will get some common topics to fuel your conversation.
Suggested Reading: How To Make People Like You In 90 Seconds Or less Summary.
2. Once you describe yourself, the next step is to find out the primary motivating force(PMF) of your customer.
Primary Motivating Force will help you to motivate your customers, because, at this level, you are going to connect at an emotional level to your customer. If you are not aware of the Priming motivating force.
PMF is a force that helps your customers to take part in the network marketing business.
Here is a list of words that will help you to motivate your customers: Extra income, Financial freedom, owning the business, more leisure hours, helping others, meeting with new folk, and early retirement.
3. Explaining plan is an important process in this list. The plan will help you to know either your customer will join you or not. You should include a primary motivating force to make your plan more powerful.
You have to ensure your customers that the plan is authentic and will resolve all the problems of your customers. And fulfills their hopes and dreams.
You can also use customer vocabulary to make your plan more powerful. As it motivates customers to take part in the network marketing business.
4. At this stage, your customer will fire up to join the network marketing business. Here, you need to ask your customer to join, and then take him through the form filling process.
Skills for powerful Presentation.
1. Nodding is an unconscious body moment. Nodding is an upward and downward motion of your head. The technique is to express approval and used in an aggrement.
Example: If you nod your head during a conversation. Then, the chances are your customer will also nod his head in agreement. As nodding is an outer reflection of inner feeling. It says to continue the conversation.
2. Your rate of speech matters while talking to customers. Speaking either fast or slow hamper your connection with customers. Match your rate of speech with the customer to maintain balance.
3. Mirroring is an unconscious body moment. In this, one person copies the gesture, speech pattern, and attitude of another person to build rapport.
As it says you are like me ,and, help you to build connections. But, be aware, because your customer might understand that you are repeating his behavior. So, do not mirror too early in an interaction with your customer.
4. Use minimal encourages word to add more meaning in conversation. Here is the list of few minimal encourage words: I see, un-huh, really, and tell me more.
5. Use your pen to explain your plan.
A study shows information present in visual and audio form, can learn and recall easily. And stay longer in your memory.
6. You can use a bridging technique when a customer replying in a single word. The technique forces him to speak more.
Here is a list of words used in bridging technique: meaning, so that, then you, and which means.
After using one of these words, you need to stay silent for the next few seconds. However, you can also fuel up your conversation by mixing other techniques with this technique.
In conversation after using the briding technique. You can lean towards the customer and open your palm. Because it indicates, that now it is the customer chance to speak.
Unconscious sign of negative body language.
Negative body languages include: rubbing your hand, pain in the neck, and pulling your collar.
1. Rubbing your hands displays two emotions. It depends on the way you rub your hand. If you are rubbing your hand faster then it shows excitement, however, slow rubbing hand shows personal benefit.
2. Aggressive behavior can count in negative body language. Because it causes you sensation on your neck that latter causes you to pull out the collar.
3. Pain in the neck comes under negative body language. Because it shows the frustration in the doer. The frustration causes to rub the neck.
Having a negative body language is not strange things until you are not aware of it. But once you are aware, you should pay close attention to change negative body language.
However, you can read how to talk to anyone 92 little tricks to learn how to connect.
Positive body language that helps you to make kinship with other.
1. During face to face conversation, lean your body. As you may see many top-level communicators sit on the edge of a chair and lean their body. As this body language shows, I am interested in you .
2. Tilting the head show the same message, I am interested in your conversation. It is an unconscious body moment that says I love to talk to you and agree with your points.
Different way of handshaking and finding the perfect one.
Different Way Of Handshaking And Finding The Perfect One. Few habits that did not teach you in school but impact most of your life.
Palm gesture is one of them. Palm gesture helps you to indicate direction and making requests to another person.
However, there are three palm gestures: palm up, palm-down, and palm-closed gesture.
while using an index finger to point.
Palm-down and palm-closed gestures make another person feel threatened like you are giving an order.
However, palm-up gestures use to build rapport. And it is also used by the top-level communicator. In this gesture, it looks like you are requesting him.
Making your right hand free for handshake.
You might be habitual of holding cups, purse, book, and briefcase in the right hand. But, in some incidents, you would front up with your colleague.
Then you need the right hand for a handshake.
At this moment, this tiny habit makes you feel stupid.
Because you need to transfer your stuff from right to left hand to make your right hand free for the handshake. So make a habit of holding stuff in the left hand.
Power of smile.
Smile gesture helps you to attracts people towards you. It creates a friendly atmosphere around you. Once you create a friendly atmosphere. People will love to talk to you, stand beside you, touch you more, and even make more eye contact with you.
Once you create a friendly atmosphere. People love to talk to you, stand beside you, make more eye contact and touch you more.
Dressing appearance matter.
Your dressing style shows your attitude, trustworthiness, social status and authority. As cloth cover 90% of your body so you should pay close attention to the clothes you are wearing.
You may also like these articles:
Above article is the extract version of the book “Questions Are the Answers” written by “Allan Pease”.